Thursday, February 11, 2010

Yesterday

All my great grandmother's furniture fit into my apartment. The huge wooden dining room table, the dressers, the big dark Victorian painting of the queen clad in pearls with two men. To make this possible, our apartment had expanded and sprouted windows where I hung Rocco light blue and gold curtains. We painted the walls a lime green. In my spare time, I walked from the Pine Barrens in New Jersey along the train tracks home. Along the way home my entire family was having a party. My father and his new wife, her children, my family in Italy and even my dad's side was there. I'm pretty sure I saw my dead grandfather there too. It was great, wonderful food. My mother is dating a buff half Italian half African man and the Broad Street line created a new station around the corner from my dad's home in Wynnewood.


Hunters Lane and Rolling Road Broad Street Line Station : Wynnewood

No comments:

Post a Comment